Click here to back to the list of descendants of Daniel Aborn.
Descendants of Daniel Aborn
Generation No. 1
1. CAPT. DANIEL1 ABORN was born 01 Jul 1749 in Cranston or Newport, Rhode Island, and died Dec 1783. He married MARY ARNOLD 08 Jan 1769 in Rhode Island, daughter of PELEG ARNOLD and PATIENCE WESTGATE. She was born 29 Feb 1751/52 in Cranston, RI, and died 29 Sep 1834.
Notes for CAPT. DANIEL ABORN:
Commander, Privateer "Chance," RI Navy, 1782
RECOLLECTIONS OF THE JERSEY PRISON SHIP, written by Albert Green, from the manuscript of Captain Thomas Dring's account as a prisoner of war on the Jersey moored in the East River, New York, during the Revolution. Applewood Books: Bedford Massachusetts, 1829.
Burial information in the Abstract of Revolutionary Patriots, Vol. 1, p. -Serial: 10094; Volume: 5
ALSO: PAWTUXET BURIAL YARD, WARWICK, RI, POST RD ->20 ft. S of tele. pole # 18.5
More About CAPT. DANIEL ABORN:
Burial: Green Cemetery, Pawtuxet, Rhode Island
Cause of Death: Lost at Sea
More About DANIEL ABORN and MARY ARNOLD:
Marriage: 08 Jan 1769, Rhode Island
Children of DANIEL ABORN and MARY ARNOLD are:
2. i. PELEG2 ABORN, b. 31 Jan 1779, either England or Cranston, RI; d. 08 Dec 1859, Cranston, RI.
3. ii. MARY ABORN, b. Abt. 1776, Providence, RI; d. 20 Nov 1806.
Generation No. 2
2. PELEG2 ABORN (DANIEL1) was born 31 Jan 1779 in either England or Cranston, RI, and died 08 Dec 1859 in Cranston, RI. He married ANNE SISSMORE 04 Feb 1809 in St. Mary LeBone Church, London, England, daughter of BROADFIELD SISSMORE and ANN WILSON. She was born 12 Apr 1781 in Wickam, Hampshire, England, and died 26 Jun 1827 in Cranston, RI.
Notes for PELEG ABORN:
Peleg Aborn lived on Threadneedle St. in London at the time of his marriage to Anne Sissmore at St. MaryLebone Church, London, England on Feb. 4, 1809. Captain Peleg of Pawtuxet fell dead in a shop on Westminster St. The cause of death was an infection of the heart. He was 80 years old, and remarkably active and vigorous for a person of his age. When he was a boy, he came to Pawtuxet and entered the counting house of the late Thomas Loyd Hasey Sr. After attaining his majority, he engaged in commercial pursuits as a supercargo, which, 60 years before his death, was a common mode of entering upon life by those who had received a mercantile education. He became a shipmaster, and continued as such the remainder of his active days. He was a surveyor at Pawtuxet during the Harrison-Tyler Presidency, succeeding Joseph Aborn, who filled the office from the time of George Washington til 1841. His wife was an English Lady.
Noted on: http://www.rihs.org/mssinv/Mss997.htm :
This collection was purchased in 1997 from Bill Clark of Stonington, Connecticut, a dealer of maritime collectibles. The previous provenance of the papers is unknown.
James Warner Papers
Mariner, Warwick, R.I. Papers, 1798-1822; Catalog number: MSS 997; Processed by: Rick Stattler, April 1997
More About PELEG ABORN:
Burial: Grace Church Cemetery, Providence, RI
Cause of Death: appoplexy
Notes for ANNE SISSMORE:
Anne was baptized July 20, 1795 by Henry Sissmore- son of John & Mary Sissmore. He was a visiting Minister at Rowner, Wickham, Hampshire. He was baptized Aug. 23, 1756 at Portsmouth, England. He was Vicar of Portsmouth in 1804 (possibly an uncle).
More About ANNE SISSMORE:
Baptism: 20 Jul 1795, By Henry Sissmore
Burial: Grace Church Cemetery, Providence, RI
More About PELEG ABORN and ANNE SISSMORE:
Marriage: 04 Feb 1809, St. Mary LeBone Church, London, England
Children of PELEG ABORN and ANNE SISSMORE are:
4. i. HENRY MARSHALL3 ABORN, b. 03 Dec 1809, Pawtuxet, RI (part of MA at the time)/Rhode Island; d. 09 Jul 1883, Boston, Massachusetts.
5. ii. LAVIN "LAVIE" ABORN, b. 19 Oct 1812, Cranston, RI; d. 15 Jul 1899, Maud, IL.
iii. WILLIAM WELLINGTON ABORN, b. 20 Apr 1814, Cranston, RI.
More About WILLIAM WELLINGTON ABORN:
Cause of Death: Lost at Sea
Twin: John Sissmore
6. iv. JOHN SISSMORE ABORN, b. 20 Apr 1814; d. 17 Jul 1887, Providence, RI.
v. GEORGE BROADFIELD ABORN, b. 05 Apr 1816, Cranston, RI; d. Jun 1817.
vi. ANNE ELIZA ABORN, b. 05 Apr 1816, Cranston, RI; d. 1867, Providence, RI.
vii. ANNE ELIZER ABORN, b. 05 Apr 1816, Cranston, RI.
3. MARY2 ABORN (DANIEL1) was born Abt. 1776 in Providence, RI, and died 20 Nov 1806. She married PELEG RHODES 09 Apr 1797 in Warwick, RI, son of MALACHI RHODES and WAITE FENNER. He was born 13 Jun 1771, and died 10 Feb 1862 in Pawtuxet, RI.
More About PELEG RHODES and MARY ABORN:
Marriage: 09 Apr 1797, Warwick, RI
Children of MARY ABORN and PELEG RHODES are:
7. i. JAMES THOMAS3 RHODES, b. 20 Nov 1800, Pawtuxet, RI; d. 16 Mar 1873, Pawtuxet, RI.
ii. PELEG ABORN RHODES, b. 1804; d. 1852; m. ELIZABETH (ELIZA) AVERY, 16 Sep 1827; b. 1811; d. 1864.
More About PELEG RHODES and ELIZABETH AVERY:
Marriage: 16 Sep 1827
Generation No. 3
4. HENRY MARSHALL3 ABORN (PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 03 Dec 1809 in Pawtuxet, RI (part of MA at the time)/Rhode Island, and died 09 Jul 1883 in Boston, Massachusetts. He married MARY ELIZABETH ROGERS in London. She was born 11 Jun 1805 in Boston, Massachusetts, and died 04 Nov 1878 in Hyde Park, Massachusetts.
Notes for HENRY MARSHALL ABORN:
FROM: The Military Company of the Massachusetts NOW CALLED The Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts, 1637-1888. By OLIVER AVER ROBERTS, HISTORIAN OF THE COMPANY. VOLUME IV.—1866-1, page 303:
"Henry M. Aborn (1881), of Dedham, joined the Artillery Company Aug. 22, 1859, and was discharged at his own request Sept. 2o, 188o. He rejoined the Artillery Company April 4, 1881, and was a member at the time of his decease in July, 1883."
Gravestone inscription, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts::
Front - Henry M. Aborn, Died July 9, 1883, Aged 75 years
More About HENRY MARSHALL ABORN:
Burial: 12 Jul 1883, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA, Lantana Path Lot #3251
Notes for MARY ELIZABETH ROGERS:
Gravestone Inscription, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts::
Front - Mary Elizabeth, wife of Henry M. Aborn, Born May 11, 1805, Died Nov. 4, 1875
Back - Mother
More About MARY ELIZABETH ROGERS:
Burial: 07 Nov 1878, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA, Lantana Path Lot #3251
More About HENRY ABORN and MARY ROGERS:
Children of HENRY ABORN and MARY ROGERS are:
8. i. PELEG4 ABORN, b. 04 Mar 1846, Providence, RI; d. 04 Dec 1900, Boston, Massachusetts.
ii. MARY ABORN, d. Abt. 1860.
9. iii. HENRY TROTT ABORN, b. 13 Jun 1832.
iv. ANN ELIZA ABORN, b. Abt. 1840; d. Abt. 1840, Died in infancy.
v. WILLIAM W. ABORN, b. Abt. 1840; d. Abt. 1840, Died in infancy.
10. vi. DORCAS S. ABORN, b. Abt. 1840; d. 25 Dec 1925.
5. LAVIN "LAVIE"3 ABORN (PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 19 Oct 1812 in Cranston, RI, and died 15 Jul 1899 in Maud, IL. He married HANNAH E. HILL BRINES 14 Aug 1864 in Maud, Wabash Co., IL. She was born Bet. 1811 - 1846 in Providence, RI, and died 15 Jul 1899 in Maud, IL.
More About LAVIN "LAVIE" ABORN:
Burial: Bethel Cemetery
More About HANNAH E. HILL BRINES:
Burial: Bethel Cemetery
More About LAVIN ABORN and HANNAH BRINES:
Marriage: 14 Aug 1864, Maud, Wabash Co., IL
Children of LAVIN ABORN and HANNAH BRINES are:
11. i. ANNE MARIE4 ABORN, b. 10 May 1865; d. 08 Jan 1922, Belmont, IL.
ii. PELEG ABORN, b. 17 May 1867; d. 25 Oct 1945.
iii. JANE MARGARET ABORN, b. 14 Aug 1870; d. 1946.
iv. TOMMY ABORN, b. 1873; d. 02 Feb 1879.
More About TOMMY ABORN:
Burial: Bethel Cemetery
6. JOHN SISSMORE3 ABORN (PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 20 Apr 1814, and died 17 Jul 1887 in Providence, RI. He married LYDIA W. WATERMAN 05 May 1840 in Cranston, Rhode Island, daughter of WILLIAM WATERMAN and OLIVE BATES. She was born 1820 in Cranston, Rhode Island.
More About JOHN ABORN and LYDIA WATERMAN:
Marriage: 05 May 1840, Cranston, Rhode Island
Children of JOHN ABORN and LYDIA WATERMAN are:
i. ?4 ABORN, b. 15 Jan 1857.
ii. ANNE SISSMORE ABORN, b. 29 Jul 1843, Rhode Island; m. GEORGE FIELD WATERMAN, 1864, Rhode Island.
More About GEORGE WATERMAN and ANNE ABORN:
Marriage: 1864, Rhode Island
7. JAMES THOMAS3 RHODES (MARY2 ABORN, DANIEL1) was born 20 Nov 1800 in Pawtuxet, RI, and died 16 Mar 1873 in Pawtuxet, RI. He married SUSAN CHANDLER 28 Dec 1823 in Pawtuxet, RI, daughter of NATHAN CHANDLER and ELIZABETH ARNOLD. She was born 07 Jan 1807 in Pomfret, CT, and died 27 Mar 1848.
More About JAMES RHODES and SUSAN CHANDLER:
Marriage: 28 Dec 1823, Pawtuxet, RI
Child of JAMES RHODES and SUSAN CHANDLER is:
12. i. MARY ABORN4 RHODES, b. 31 Oct 1824.
Generation No. 4
8. PELEG4 ABORN (HENRY MARSHALL3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 04 Mar 1846 in Providence, RI, and died 04 Dec 1900 in Boston, Massachusetts. He married ELIZABETH C. BATCHELDER 07 Jul 1875 in Watertown, MA, daughter of GREENLEAF BATCHELDER and ELIZABETH CLEASBY. She was born 07 May 1844 in Boston?, and died Bef. 28 Sep 1897.
More About PELEG ABORN:
Burial: 07 Dec 1900, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, MA, Lantana Path Lot #3251
Cause of Death: acute nephritis
Medical Information: death certificate recorded Dec. 7, 1900, Vol. 507, Page 583, No. 85 in the records of the Mass. Age at time of death: 54
Occupation: Cigar Manufacturer/Clerk
More About ELIZABETH C. BATCHELDER:
Burial: 28 Sep 1897, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
Occupation: Concert Pianist
Marriage Notes for PELEG ABORN and ELIZABETH BATCHELDER:
Married by George W. Shinn, Rector, at Grace Church, Newton, MA.
More About PELEG ABORN and ELIZABETH BATCHELDER:
Divorce: 30 Mar 1891, Due to non-support
Marriage: 07 Jul 1875, Watertown, MA
Child of PELEG ABORN and ELIZABETH BATCHELDER is:
13. i. HAROLD KEITH5 ABORN, b. 28 Feb 1880, Watertown, Massachusetts; d. 18 Nov 1951, Denver, CO.
9. HENRY TROTT4 ABORN (HENRY MARSHALL3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 13 Jun 1832. He married LIZZIE MAY BENNETT 05 Dec 1874 in Bucksport, daughter of STEPHEN BENNETT and SUSAN WILLIAMS. She was born 21 Dec 1848 in Bucksport, Maine.
More About HENRY TROTT ABORN:
Occupation: 1873, Merchant
Marriage Notes for HENRY ABORN and LIZZIE BENNETT:
DECEMBER 17, 1874
Bucksport, 5th inst., by Rev. William Forsyth, Mr. HENRY T. ABORN of Boston, Mass. and Miss LIZZIE M. BENNETT of Bucksport
More About HENRY ABORN and LIZZIE BENNETT:
Marriage: 05 Dec 1874, Bucksport
Children of HENRY ABORN and LIZZIE BENNETT are:
14. i. WILLIAM HENRY5 ABORN, b. 03 Jan 1881; d. Possibly Cleveland, Ohio.
ii. HELEN LOUISE ABORN, b. 08 Dec 1883, Hyde Park, Massachusetts; m. CHARLES E. HOUGHTON, 24 Jun 1908; b. 05 Jun 1884, Orange, Massachusetts.
More About CHARLES HOUGHTON and HELEN ABORN:
Marriage: 24 Jun 1908
10. DORCAS S.4 ABORN (HENRY MARSHALL3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born Abt. 1840, and died 25 Dec 1925. She married CHARLES D. BROOKS. He was born Abt. 1836 in Maine.
Children of DORCAS ABORN and CHARLES BROOKS are:
i. MABEL ABORN5 BROOKS, b. 30 May 1862, Massachusetts; d. Nov 1885; m. ROBERT COLLINS POOR; b. 25 Aug 1861, Nov 13 1895.
More About MABEL ABORN BROOKS:
Burial: 1885, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts
More About ROBERT COLLINS POOR:
Burial: 1895, Forest Hills Cemetery, Boston, Massachusetts
15. ii. ALICE BROOKS, b. Abt. 1867, Massachusetts.
16. iii. CHARLES W. BROOKS, b. Abt. 1877, Massachusetts.
11. ANNE MARIE4 ABORN (LAVIN "LAVIE"3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 10 May 1865, and died 08 Jan 1922 in Belmont, IL. She married JACOB FRANKLIN FEARHEILEY 07 Oct 1883 in Maud, IL, son of MICHAEL FEARHEILEY and GERTRUDE FUCH. He was born 03 Apr 1860 in Friends Grove, IL, and died 01 Mar 1944 in Belmont, IL.
More About ANNE MARIE ABORN:
Burial: Bethel Cemetery
More About JACOB FRANKLIN FEARHEILEY:
Burial: Bethel Cemetery, Belmont Ill.
More About JACOB FEARHEILEY and ANNE ABORN:
Marriage: 07 Oct 1883, Maud, IL
Children of ANNE ABORN and JACOB FEARHEILEY are:
i. PAUL MANLY5 FEARHEILEY, b. 15 Aug 1884, Maud, IL; d. Bet. 1885 - 1974.
ii. GUY L. FEARHEILEY, b. 10 Mar 1886, Maud, IL; d. 08 Jun 1886, Maud, IL.
iii. LAVIE (EVA) FEARHEILEY, b. 1888, Maud, IL; d. 20 Aug 1894, Maud, IL.
iv. IBBIE JANE FEARHEILEY, b. 05 Nov 1890, Maud, IL; d. 16 Sep 1963, Eugene, Oregon; m. BENJAMIN LINCOLN PRICE; b. Bet. 1873 - 1893; d. Bet. 1907 - 1979, Montana.
v. CARROL FEARHEILEY, b. Jun 1900, Maud, IL; d. Jun 1900.
vi. OLIVE ODELIA FEARHEILEY.
17. vii. FERRIS (VIERHEILEG) FEARHEILEY, b. 15 Oct 1893, Maud, IL; d. 10 Oct 1982.
12. MARY ABORN4 RHODES (JAMES THOMAS3, MARY2 ABORN, DANIEL1) was born 31 Oct 1824. She married FRANK MAURAN 20 Apr 1847 in Providence, RI, son of CARLO MAURAN and SALLIE SMITH. He was born 26 Feb 1821 in Providence, RI, and died 1896.
More About FRANK MAURAN and MARY RHODES:
Marriage: 20 Apr 1847, Providence, RI
Child of MARY RHODES and FRANK MAURAN is:
18. i. JAMES MAURAN5 RHODES, b. 25 Dec 1848, Providence, RI.
Generation No. 5
13. HAROLD KEITH5 ABORN (PELEG4, HENRY MARSHALL3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 28 Feb 1880 in Watertown, Massachusetts, and died 18 Nov 1951 in Denver, CO. He married (1) GRACE MAY PEARSALL 1900 in Brooklyn, NY. He married (2) LUCY NORRIS MARSH 02 May 1905 in Dorchester, MA, daughter of GEORGE MARSH and ELIZA ?. She was born 21 Jun 1886, and died 1960. He married (3) FAY (FAYE) MARGARET BYRON 03 Jan 1938 in Denver, CO, daughter of GUY BYRON and WINIFRED SHORTALL. She was born 19 Jul 1918 in Sugarbush, Colorado, and died 21 Mar 2001 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Notes for HAROLD KEITH ABORN:
Enlisted in the army on July 6, 1898 at Boston MA and was honorably discharged at Fort Thomas, KY, February 19, 1899 as a private, company F, 7th United States Infantry. Served in the Spanish-American War.
More About HAROLD KEITH ABORN:
Burial: 23 Nov 1951, Denver National Cemetery, Arapahoe County, CO
Cause of Death: cerebral vascular hemorrhage due to arteriosclerosis (stroke)
More About HAROLD ABORN and GRACE PEARSALL:
Divorce: 29 Apr 1905, Brooklyn, NY
Marriage: 1900, Brooklyn, NY
Marriage Notes for HAROLD ABORN and LUCY MARSH:
Married in Dorchester, Boston Highlands, Mass., by Pastor George A. Pharsey (sp.?)
More About HAROLD ABORN and LUCY MARSH:
Marriage: 02 May 1905, Dorchester, MA
More About FAY (FAYE) MARGARET BYRON:
More About HAROLD ABORN and FAY BYRON:
Divorce: Denver, CO, 1942
License Number: #12338 in Denver County
Marriage: 03 Jan 1938, Denver, CO
Children of HAROLD ABORN and LUCY MARSH are:
i. GORDON KEITH6 ABORN, b. 26 Jan 1906, Boston, MA; d. Bef. 13 Apr 1967.
ii. VIRGINIA ABORN, b. 06 Sep 1906, Santa Monica, CA; d. Jan 1987, Quincy, MA.
More About VIRGINIA ABORN:
Burial: 21 Jan 1987, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
iii. MILTON C. ABORN, b. 27 Sep 1907, Portland, OR; d. Jul 1968, Milton, MA; m. MARY BRIDGET LYNCH; b. 15 Feb 1901; d. Nov 1983.
More About MILTON C. ABORN:
Burial: 17 Jul 1968, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
iv. WINTHROP ABORN, b. 17 May 1909, Boston, MA; d. 27 Sep 1983, Los Angeles, CA; m. ETHEL KATHLEEN PIERCE, 16 Feb 1927, Boston, Massachusetts; b. 22 Jan 1911, Cambridge, MA; d. 03 Sep 1986, San Diego, CA.
More About WINTHROP ABORN and ETHEL PIERCE:
Marriage: 16 Feb 1927, Boston, Massachusetts
v. BARBARA FRANCES ABORN, b. 06 May 1911, St. Louis, MO; d. Bef. 12 Feb 1999, MA; m. ARTHUR WELWOOD; b. 31 Mar 1890; d. Bef. 16 Jun 1980, West Roxbury, MA.
More About BARBARA FRANCES ABORN:
Burial: 12 Feb 1999, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
More About ARTHUR WELWOOD:
Burial: 16 Jun 1980, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
vi. MONROE WHITTIER ABORN, b. 16 Jun 1913, Philadelphia, PA; d. 15 Oct 1994, Weymouth, MA; m. MARGARET HENTSCHEL; d. Bef. 14 Mar 1980.
More About MONROE WHITTIER ABORN:
Burial: 19 Oct 1994, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
vii. RUSSELL CHOATE ABORN, b. 23 Jul 1918, Boston, MA; d. 15 Mar 1992, Sandwich, MA; m. ELIZABETH C. MACGILLIVRAY; b. Abt. 1916; d. Bef. 22 May 1997.
More About RUSSELL CHOATE ABORN:
Burial: 18 Mar 1992, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
More About ELIZABETH C. MACGILLIVRAY:
Burial: 22 May 1997, Mount Auburn Cemetery, MA, Evergreen Path Lot #2441
Children of HAROLD ABORN and FAY BYRON are:
viii. (LIVING) ABORN
ix. (LIVING) ABORN
14. WILLIAM HENRY5 ABORN (HENRY TROTT4, HENRY MARSHALL3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 03 Jan 1881, and died in Possibly Cleveland, Ohio. He married HAZEL DANE SMITH 18 Oct 1905, daughter of CHARLES SMITH and MARY COUGHLAN. She was born 01 Nov 1883 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
More About WILLIAM ABORN and HAZEL SMITH:
Marriage: 18 Oct 1905
Child of WILLIAM ABORN and HAZEL SMITH is:
i. MARGUERITE TEMPLE6 ABORN, b. 25 Nov 1906, Ohio.
15. ALICE5 BROOKS (DORCAS S.4 ABORN, HENRY MARSHALL3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born Abt. 1867 in Massachusetts. She married GEORGE HODGDON.
Child of ALICE BROOKS and GEORGE HODGDON is:
i. EDITH6 HODGDON, m. ? DAVIDSON.
16. CHARLES W.5 BROOKS (DORCAS S.4 ABORN, HENRY MARSHALL3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born Abt. 1877 in Massachusetts. He married ALICE G..
Child of CHARLES BROOKS and ALICE G. is:
i. MABEL6 BROOKS, m. ? COTTON.
17. FERRIS (VIERHEILEG)5 FEARHEILEY (ANNE MARIE4 ABORN, LAVIN "LAVIE"3, PELEG2, DANIEL1) was born 15 Oct 1893 in Maud, IL, and died 10 Oct 1982. She married CARL SAMUAL FISHER 03 Feb 1919 in Mt. Carmel, IL, son of CHARLES FISHER and ALICE WYMAN. He was born 26 Dec 1894, and died 08 Jan 1986 in Kewanee, IL.
Notes for FERRIS (VIERHEILEG) FEARHEILEY:
Ferris married Carl Samual Fisher and moved to Harrisburg, IL and then to Kewanee, IL. Ferris was active in the Methodist Church, Flower Club & other organizations in Kewanee. The lived at 212 S. Tremont St. in Kewanee. Carl worked as a foreman for the CCC camps on the Hennipen Canal, the Ice Cream Company, and later as owner of the White Hut Restaurant where Ferris made excellent desserts.
Notes for CARL SAMUAL FISHER:
Served in France during WW I.
Was a cashier for the Illinois Central Railroad.
More About CARL FISHER and FERRIS FEARHEILEY:
Marriage: 03 Feb 1919, Mt. Carmel, IL
Children of FERRIS FEARHEILEY and CARL FISHER are:
i. JUNE6 FISHER, m. RICHARD BOWMAN.
ii. ALICE FISHER, m. JAMES KRUMTINGER.
iii. MARILYN JEAN FISHER, m. MILTON DALE HAMILTON.
18. JAMES MAURAN5 RHODES (MARY ABORN4, JAMES THOMAS3, MARY2 ABORN, DANIEL1) was born 25 Dec 1848 in Providence, RI. He married EMILY BEAUVEAU BORIE 05 Jan 1871 in Philadelphia, PA, daughter of CHARLES BORIE and CLEMENTINA MCKEAN. She was born 09 Apr 1851 in Philadelphia, PA.
More About JAMES RHODES and EMILY BORIE:
Marriage: 05 Jan 1871, Philadelphia, PA
Children of JAMES RHODES and EMILY BORIE are:
i. EMILY BEAUVEAU6 RHODES, b. 17 Feb 1882, Philadelphia, PA; d. 1955, Radnor, PA; m. SEAMAN DEAS SINKLER, 15 Apr 1902; b. 17 May 1879, Philadelphia, PA.
More About SEAMAN SINKLER and EMILY RHODES:
Marriage: 15 Apr 1902
ii. MARY ABORN RHODES, b. France.
iii. CLEMENTINA RHODES, b. Pennsylvania; m. ? HARTSHORNE.